Workshop Series Replay – Be the Master of Your State
The ‘Be the Master Your State’ series with Yuan Tze is a great opportunity to build a solid foundation for life and growth in this time of turbulence and uncertainty.
The state we are in plays a vital role in our health and how we make decisions and operate in our everyday life. The ability to maintain a good state is, therefore, especially important when we face challenges.
In this series of six workshops, Yuan Tze explains the essential elements for a good state—relaxed, calm, natural, integrated & unified, harmonious, Jue Cha (self-awareness and self-observation).
Step by step, you will learn to identify and activate your inner tools to create a good state so that, no matter how the outer world changes, you can live in the way that is most meaningful and nourishing for your own life and those around you.
Each workshop includes:
- an optional Yuan Gong Practice
- Yuan Tze’s session (approx 3.5 hours in duration), and
- learning resources on the topic and wider REN XUE concepts
These workshops are well suited for everyone. If you are new to REN XUE and would like to have a light way to sample it, this is a great opportunity. If you have already been applying REN XUE practices to work on your life, you will find the experience most profound and consolidating.
To read an overview of each of the six workshops in this series, click on the links below.
Workshop 1 – Deepen Your Understanding and Experience of Relaxed
Workshop 2 – Deepen Your Understanding and Experience of Calm
Workshop 3 – Deepen Your Understanding and Experience of Natural
Workshop 4 – Integration & Unification: A Bridge to Health & Realization
Workshop 5 – Harmony: Building a Healthy Relationship with Yourself and Others
Workshop 6 – Jue Cha: The way to Your True Self and Freedom
Otherwise, please read below for other important details you need to know before registering.
Changes to the couples/family price
Each member of a couple or family participating in events now needs to register separately - so we no longer offer a couples/family rate. Couples can choose an event price according to what works for them.
Donate to support others
Equally, if you are in the position of being able to donate to help others participate, you will have that option when you add details here. All donations will be gratefully received.
Event fee and currency conversion
Prices are all in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). To check your currency against the pricing options in NZD you can access an online currency convertor here.
Informed Consent Agreement
- I am aware that REN XUE was designed to be a safe, effective, and efficient alternative modality for health and wellbeing, but it also has its limitations. To my best knowledge, I have no medical or psychological condition that makes taking part in this REN XUE event not suitable for me at this time – and I assume all responsibility for my participation.
- I understand that REN XUE and Yuan Gong are not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis, or treatment.
- I have read, fully understand, and agree to the terms of this Informed Consent Agreement and Supporting Information. I indemnify and release Yuan Tze, REN XUE International, and all people and organizations operating on their behalf, from all liability for personal damage or injury to myself.
If NZD$360 is a barrier to your accessing these teachings, please contact our Events Coordinator, Chris Dunaway, on firstname.lastname@example.org and she will work something out with you.