Zi Du Du Ren - Uplift yourself, help others - is the mission of Ren Xue, and our Teacher Training Program provides a path to fulfil this mission.
Go deeper in your study of Yuan Gong, Yuan Ming, and Ren Xue through the REN XUE Teacher Training Program.
Whether you aspire to teach or simply wish to access Yuan Tze’s more in-depth teachings for your own health, happiness and well-being, the program can help you enhance your growth toward realization and wisdom.
REN XUE Teacher Training is far more than simply obtaining knowledge or acquiring skills. By applying what you learn to your own life you will build a deep and thorough understanding, ensuring you will not only help yourself but also others to grow in a profoundly transformative way.
We aim for a qualified teacher to be a professional REN XUE worker who is able to:
- continually make progress in life
- perform high standard Qigong work
- help people deal with their problems safely and effectively on the physical, Qi, heart and consciousness levels
- use Ren Xue to help others make progress in the development of realization and wisdom.
Join the global community of almost 600 REN XUE teachers and teacher in training now!
If you are joining the REN XUE Teacher Training program for the first time, please read the details below on your options and what will be available to you in your training. Once you are ready, the first step is to apply to the program and once accepted you will be invited to register for Level 1. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.
The original six-level REN XUE Teacher Training was taught by Yuan Tze at a two-week residential retreat in New Zealand each year from 2013 to 2018. Because the residential training program will not be repeated, each level was recorded. These original teachings and recordings form the base of each REN XUE Teacher Training option.
The theories and methods of each level build upon those of the previous levels, enabling you to develop a solid foundation to teach professionally, safely and effectively. It is not necessary to commit to doing all six levels to begin with. However, it is necessary that you start with Level 1 and make your way step by step.
The training covers three main areas:
- Yuan Gong - the comprehensive Qigong life cultivation system of nine methods
- Yuan Ming Medicine (often referred to as Yuan Ming) - tools to help others deal with problems on all levels of life, including the body, Qi, heart and consciousness
- Ren Xue – including the three fundamental theories - of Qi, Shen-Yi and Totality
Paths To Becoming A Teacher
Learn alongside teachers-in-training from all over the world through REN XUE International's E-Learning programs that provide alternatives for people with different learning styles and time availability. Regional learning from REN XUE affiliates may be available to you as well. Compare:
Original E-LearningLearn at your own pace
- Available for Levels 1-6
- A self-study option for trainees who prefer to learn by themselves at their own pace
- Allows complete flexibility with time - start and finish when you can
- Features the full recordings (approximately 70 hours) of the original live two week training with Yuan Tze
- Delivered through our E-learning platform on Learn REN XUE
- Original printed manual, and a revised and updated PDF manual (for Level 1 only)
- For levels 1-3 there are optional six-weekly group support calls via Zoom, facilitated by two experienced REN XUE teachers, as well as private Facebook groups where you can ask questions, share your experiences and meet other trainees
- Lifetime access to all resources
- Up to 50% financial assistance available.
Guided E-LearningNext Course early 2023
- Only available for Level 1 right now - we're working on more!
- Guided by two experienced REN XUE teachers, join trainees from around the globe as you progress through the training together.
- Learn over three months
- Features 18+ hours of selected recordings of the original live training with Yuan Tze, accompanied by a revised manual updated with additional Ren Xue content
- Mixture of individual and group learning delivered through our E-Learning platform on Learn REN XUE
- Comprehensive support includes whole group meetings alternating weekly with smaller groups of fellow trainees to discuss learnings and practice teaching
- Lifetime access to all resources, including full recordings from original live two week training as a resource
- Up to 30% financial assistance available
Regional LearningFrom REN XUE affiliates around the world
- Only available for Level 1 right now
- In-Person instruction available in some regions
- Live video instruction available in some regions
- Some trainings conducted in French (other languages coming soon!)
For the REN XUE International E-Learning options we offer Financial Assistance options to anyone who would otherwise be unable to begin or progress their teacher training without support. For the Original E-Learning, financial aid covering up to 50% of your tuition may be available. For Guided E-Learning, up to 30% of your tuition may be covered by financial assistance.
Application for REN XUE Teacher Training
Step 1 – Fill out the application form
Please fill out the application form. You will receive a reply within three working days. An invitation to register will be sent to the applicant immediately upon approval of the application.
Step 2 – Register for the course
Once your application is accepted, you can register and pay for your course via the link shared in your invitation to register.
After completing a level of training, you will be invited to take the test to become a qualified teacher for that level.
The test for Levels 1 and 2 include both a written and practical component. With the practical test, you will be asked to demonstrate parts of the Yuan Gong methods covered in the training and teach those parts by explaining the physical and mind activity requirements in detail. Levels 3 – 6 only have a written assessment as these levels do not have methods that involve specified movements.
Once you have passed the assessments, you are qualified for that level and a certificate will be availble for you in pdf form to print. Upon completion of Level 6 a printed certificate is sent to you.
Listing on Teachers Website
Once you have completed Level 1, you will be given a login key to create your own profile on the REN XUE International website.
Join Teacher Facebook Group
After completing Level 1, you will be invited to connect with the international community of teachers and teachers-in-training via the private REN XUE Teacher Community Facebook group.