Learn alongside teachers-in-training from all over the world in our three-month Guided E-Learning Teacher Training.
The next course will start in early 2023 - register your interest in being involved here
Level 1 Available Now!
Further levels to come
REN XUE International's Guided E-learning Teacher Training is a self-study option delivered through our E-learning platform.
The training is undertaken with a cohort over a three-month period and is supported by two experienced REN XUE teachers. Support includes weekly group sessions which alternate between ‘study groups’ via Zoom, where the teachers answer questions and trainees practice applying the learnings, and ‘buddy groups', where trainees undertake practice and discussion activities together.
We invite you to join us on this first of its kind teacher training for Ren Xue - if you have questions at any stage of the process don't hesitate to contact us.
View the Course Overview for more information
- Weekly time commitment of approximately 6 hours (includes self-study and group sessions) over the 13 weeks
- Complete both the written and practical tests
- Internet connection and working webcam (in-built or external) that will support group sessions on Zoom and streaming videos through Vimeo - test your connection here
What you Receive
- E-Learning course delivered through your Learn REN XUE portal
- 18+ hours of selected fully captioned videos from original Teacher Training in 2013 (incl. transcripts)
- a PDF version of the new and reworked Level 1 manual explaining original content in more depth
- interaction with experienced teachers during the training
- connection with a community of peers from around the world
- access to full recordings from original live two-week training as a resource
- lifetime access to all resources shared
What you need to know
- The next Guided E-Learning course will take place in early 2023
- Register your interest in being involved here
- Financial Assistance of a 30% discount is available for anyone who otherwise would not be able to pay the NZ$825 tuition fee. You can apply for this as part of either the application or expression of interest process
- You will need to apply and be accepted into the REN XUE Teacher Training Program before being able to register for this training
Register your interest
Our next Guided E-Learning course will take place in early 2023