Voyage to the Shore Part 1
Voyage to the Shore: Part 1 is the first book in the trilogy. This special series aims to help us achieve a greater understanding of our own consciousness so that we can grow and uplift our lives, effectively and safely.
Part 1 presents translated teachings of the first four levels of the eight-level Zhineng Qigong Teachers & Therapists Training Program run by Yuan Tze (2004-2008). The framework of REN XUE provides the foundation for all the teachings discussed.
The topics covered in this book include:
- what is Qi, how does it relate to our lives
- the benefits that Qigong can bring to life
- about the human consciousness and it’s various aspects
- exploring your consciousness and how to create unification to unlock the treasures of life
- the difference and relationship between personality, habits, and emotions
- using self-awareness and self-examination to identify and transform unhealthy patterns of the consciousness.
- the relationship between emotions and Qigong
- the effect Qigong can have on the body
- how to deal with Qi reactions.
While we are currently out of stock, you can purchase an electronic/Kindle version from Amazon here. Alternatively, if you’d like a paperback copy and you’re in Europe, please visit www.renxueeurope.org or in the Americas, please visit www.renxueamericas.org.