Voyage to the Shore Part 2
Voyage to the Shore: Part 2 is the second book in the trilogy. This special series aims to help us achieve a greater understanding of our own consciousness so that we can grow and uplift our lives, effectively and safely.
Part 2 presents translated teachings of the remaining four levels of the eight-level Zhineng Qigong Teachers & Therapists Training Program run by Yuan Tze (2004-2006). The framework of REN XUE provides the foundation for all the teachings discussed.
The topics covered in this book include:
- the role of Dao De in the cultivation of consciousness
- discussion of everyday life Qigong techniques
- the connection between Qigong theory and practice
- four levels of the unification of Shen (True Self) and Qi
- the definitions of Tiao Xi, why it is a major element of Qigong practice and practical techniques
- external Qi Therapy – guiding principles, it’s benefits, and various techniques
- types of special abilities, how they can manifest and guidance on their application,
- theoretical foundation of Fengshui and considerations for a Fengshui environment
Paperback versions of this book are currently out of stock globally and will not be re-printed. However, you can purchase an electronic/Kindle version from Amazon here.